Instructions for installing 1.1.3 jailbreak/firmware without a computer
Requires Jailbroken 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 iPod Touch or iPhone, with installer installed
Make sure you set Auto-Lock in settings to “Never” before you begin!
- Add the source “http://ipodhacking.com/repo.xml” (without the quotes) to your installer application if you have not already.
- Scroll down to the “Jailbreak” folder, and install “Jailbroken 1.1.3 image”, or another image. This will take a while to download and install.
- When it is done, scroll down to “System”, then install 1.1.3 soft upgrade this should take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Now, your iPod/iPhone should restart. When it boots up, it should be in firmware 1.1.3.
- Go into installer and it might ask for an upgrade. Hit “OK”.
- Unlock your iPod/iPhone, and go back into installer. Uninstall everything except “Installer” and “OpenSSH”.
- Click “Update” at the bottom, the “Update all” in the top right.
- Now your sources should refresh. Go into “System” and install “1.1.3 soft upgrade cleaner”.
- If you can find it, install “1.1.3 OpenSSH fix”. If you can not find it, don’t worry
Credits to the iPhone/iPod Touch dev team, Ste, xxDriveNxx, and H3X.
Make sure to check out ipodhacking.com and ipodtouchfans.com.