Banner

Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Twitter Can Help My Research Work?

In the next two days, I would like to complete my research article and presentation slides regarding a topic on “Using Social Media to Improve Employee Engagement”. As of today (Saturday), I would like to test the theory of how Twitter can help in your research work.

I heard success stories telling people get help from just sending some questions on their Twitter and within minutes managed to get answers.

Let me try this using my Twitter Account @edoraslyn and see whether I am able to complete my work in time with the help of the Twitter friends.

istock_000006428830xsmall-2011-05-14-17-30.jpg

Here are some resources I managed to compile from the Net so far...:

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...