- Start by launching your web browser in your Android-powered device.
- Open a site that has an RSS feed enabled. You can spot that a website supports RSS feeds by checking out the RSS feed logo on the browser’s address bar. Most of the time, blogs, sports, and news sites usually have an RSS subscribe button located visibly for potential readers who would like to subscribe to their content.
- Select the RSS Feed icon at the end of the site’s URL.
- The next page will load all of the sites RSS feed. Google will then ask you to log in to your account so that you can get through Google Reader.
- Once you’re done entering your personal account, Google Reader will automatically subscribe your account to the RSS feed of that site.
- Open your Google Reader account and hit the Reader tab. In here, you can find all of your RSS feed subscribed content.